Around The Basin Bike Tours offer a personalised service for all your biking needs on the Queenstown Trails…discover more of Queenstown with them.
The Wakatipu Basin is one of the most beautiful areas of New Zealand renowned for it’s spectacular scenery. The purpose built Queenstown Trails wander through the basin, past two lakes, three river gorges, historic Arrowtown, the wine area of Gibbston Valley and countless mountain ranges, covering a distance of over 100kms. Around The Basin Bike Tours gives any level of rider the opportunity to experience these trails fully supporting you along the way.
- All trails used are Grade 1 to 2 beginner to intermediate.
- Trails are well compacted gravel and wide allowing easy passing in most areas.
- Fitness levels can be catered to, with riders given the opportunity to hitch a ride with our support vehicle if required.
- We supply Mountain Bikes to suit riders desire and level, helmets, bar bags for lunch and clothing plus maps of all routes.
- If you choose our Guided option – A knowledgeable guide to accompany you for the entire trail, giving commentary on the surrounds and mechanical backup.